Open by appointment


                                                                Function Enquires

                                                                               Please contact Janine Cugura

                                                                      - 0409 544 381


Cobb & Co History & Buckeye Hotel

The Buckeye Hotel was built on the Big Hill Vineyard property in 1858 during the gold rush. 

The Buckeye Creek runs along the south boundary.

A vineyard was first establiched on the property in the 1890s.  

The hotel was the last (horse) changing station before Bendigo.